Monday, October 12, 2009

An update on my ecological footprint...

Well I went away for the weekend to Leavenworth so I am little late posting! But you would be happy to hear that the group I went with carpooled.
Here are some things that didn't contribute to reducing my footprint:
- No recycling all weekend
- Stopped at a Taco Bell ( But I did eat chicken and not Steak)
- ate meat chili... so good! but against my goals for this quarter
-our group consumed 2 cases of Costco water bottlesLeavenworth Lights by BratoDB.

I did however only shower once this weekend... jk... no but really

Last week, I would say that I did pretty well in reducing my footprint. I walked and biked to class everyday! Although I did take some miscellaneous trips to the store that could have have been consolidated into 1 trip. And I was a failure at red meat! I ate it 3 times last week! I was so bummed! The worst part about it is that I only realized it after my second bite and didn't stop.

Bottom line, I think it comes down to being intentional about these goals especially reduction in my consumption of red meat because it is such a habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment